Tue, 22 December 2015
Over winter break I double dog dare you to accomplish the following three things all at the same time with your children.
1. Spend one-on-one time with each child.
2. Go through their room with them and find out what they still love and what they're ready to part with.
3. Help them see the value of organization by donating their unwanted items to charity, or selling them on Craigslist and eBay and earning some money.
Check out the complete post and links here: http://organize365.com/
Fri, 11 December 2015
In my professional organization experience I have noticed 3 distinct phases of life a woman goes through in relation to her home and clutter.
1. Ages 25-40 the Accumulation Phase
2. Ages 40-55 the Survival Phase
3. Ages 55+ the Legacy & Downsizing Phase
Once you have determined your phase of life, then you must select what Organizational Stage you are in.
2. Creating Systems & Organization
3. Refinement & Styling