5 Steps to Decluttering
- Eliminate all trash, food and broken items.
- Sell or consign anything of value you want to sell.
- Bag up any donatable items and deliver them to the donation center. (Including consignment items they wouldn't take)
- Collect everything that goes in another room and locate it in that room.
- Make a list of any spaces that need organizers, or items that need to be replaced.
Decluttering feels good, but not finished. Step 2 of organizing needs to follow quickly to bring order into your newly emptied space.
Try the 100 Day Home Organization Challenge free at https://organize365.com/try100/
Get your FREE printable of the 3 stages of decluttering here!