Fri, 24 June 2016
This week is all about your toys, hobbies & passions.
Oh boy! This is a BIG week.
OK lets talk about ALL your toys, hobbies and passions. First I want you to list your top 3. If you were going away for a month and could only take 3 things to play with or do, what would they be?
After you find spaces for those 3, maybe 4 categories of things we have to tackle the rest... do you want then at all? Do you want them only a few times a year? Are they memories you want to save?
Fri, 17 June 2016
Your school work is similar to your parents work - work. You need to have a space just for your backpack and purse. And you should only have ONE back pack and purse to use each week. Wait until the weekend to change to a new bag. :)
It's time for you to get your own school and office supplies. I will share with you the basics you need including your own stapler, tape dispenser and scissors.
Fri, 10 June 2016
There are 5 types of clothing covered in this podcast:
1. Clothing that is too BIG (hand -me-downs)
2. Clothing that is too SMALL.
3. Clothes you don't like and would never wear
4. Dressy clothes & uniforms
5. FAVORITES! :)
By categorizing your clothing in these types, you can more easily make decisions on what to keep and where to store your clothes.
Fri, 3 June 2016
First lets talk about bedroom organizing basics.
1. You need to pick a day and time WEEKLY to clean and organize your room.
2. Do the TOP 3 - Clean up trash & food, take out all the dirty laundry and clean up your floor.
3. Look around and see if there is anything you can donate or get rid of.
4. Clean! - Vacuum and dust.